Thursday, April 4, 2013

leather and wool

i was getting through my home door after school today and one thought was in my head 'i feel, that my new coat is here!'. and it was really there - waiting for me at home. i grabbed, unpacked and tried it on and it fit perfect. the only thing that dissapoints me is the quality - it's like prefabricated - you have to cut or sew all the sticking threads. but anyway, i can't wait to wear it, because i love those fake leather sleeves and woolen coat, but it seems like polar winter is not going anywhere so far and it's killing me. hopefully, one day i'll wake up and see greenish spring air outside!
 
coat from sheinsider.com

14 comments :

  1. thanks a lot! i will follow you, of course! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I really like your coat ! ♥
    Kisses, Fashion Camille ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is amazing, and so is your blog! Wanna follow each other? :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, girl! of course i want! :)))
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love your blog,your look is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooow, so nice to hear that! thank you:)))

      Delete
  5. Followed you back! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

it's always nice to hear something from YOU! xx